Monday, August 15, 2011

Meteor Shower!


I got up at 3am to see the magnificent meteor shower. I have to tell you a secret. I am a space buff. Just the thought about infinity around our little earth just really intrigues me. I woke up very quietly so as not to wake up anyone else and tip toed down the long hallway. My excitement was there as I made my way to our door when all of a sudden, the full moon hit me in the face! Okay, there was not going to be any viewing of the meteor shower but I had some good one on one time with my Savior just looking at the moon that He created. It brought to mind that He is always there looking out for us. This giant moon is to light up our dark, dark world and He is here to brighten up our dark, dark society. I just looked and looked at the moon and no words could come to my mind. I just breathed and smiled. God, I love you and no words can express the time we had last night. Silence is everything and I feel so blessed by your presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment