Saturday, August 20, 2011

God Answers


God isn't always going to answer the way we want Him to answer. He doesn't answer to us, we answer to Him. I know in my heart that when God said it is time for someone to go home, that is what is supposed to happen, no matter how hard it is for those left behind. When you know someone who has been a good person on this Earth and a family that has embraced all He has done, you know that God's ultimate will was done. My friend told me last night that she knows that God has had a big hand in her husband's life. He has been alive longer than he should have been alive and it is but for the grace of God that he is still here to see his family grow up. I know it will be so hard for them to say goodbye when the Lord calls him home but know that they know they will see him again. God is such a gentle Lord, one of great mercy. He has cried for them and He will cry again with them when that time comes. Oh God, you are unshakeable. You are our one and only Savior. I am so glad that this family knows you and loves you just as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment